♥Hello my Darlings♥
I hope you are all having a wonderful January so far. I thought that I would do something a little different for this post and write a post to my younger self about this stuff I wish I knew. Since the new year is the time for reflection I thought this would be a start.
- It’s okay not to know what you want to do when you leave school… it’s okay to go and work on a few different things and then decide what you want to do at a later date. (Truthfully, I still do not know what I want to do).
- It’s okay to change your mind… Whether it’s a career choice, friendship group, activity or anything. It’s honestly perfectly okay for you to change your mind.
- keep chasing your dreams (you are never told old to dream) whether it is a career dream a life dream or just a dream that you have always had. Hold onto them.
- Family is the most important thing do not ever forget that. Please do not ever forget they are the only people that will always have your back.
- Do not ever let anyone tell you that you are not good enough. I promise you that you are good enough in your own life you are the lead role. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MAKES YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH.
- Know that you control your own future.
- Kindness is worth more than you know
- Learn that spending time on your own is okay and you can enjoy it.
- Your health is really important make it a priority.
- Work is not everything, It is a massive part of your life but if it’s not making you happy you can change it.
- It is okay for you to take five minutes to yourself and remember that you are important.
- Your happiness is more important than anything else. Do What Makes You Happy.
Let me know what you would tell your younger self in the comments below.