♥Happy Blogmas Day 6♥
Since yesterday I did my Christmas party essentials tonight I thought I would share with you my essentials for my favourite kind of Christmas evening… A cosy night in.. so here are my essentials.
- Christmas Film: You’ve got to watch a Christmas film on your cosy night in, right? My faves are Love Actually or The Holiday- both are the perfect cosy films to snuggle down and watch! or if you want to go full out Christmas… ELF is the best film for a feel-good Christmas laugh.
- Pyjamas: Pop on your cosiest pyjamas, I have some fleecy ones which make me feel like I’m wearing a cloud.
- Blankets: You also need a good blanket to snuggle up with.
- Snacks: I take snacking very seriously: my top picks? Popcorn, cookies, doughnuts, crisps and mini muffins.
- Drinks: I’ll tend to start with a glass of Fruit Creations then halfway through the film, will go make a hot chocolate topped with cream, and marshmallows. You could even add hot water to the Fruit Creations such as the Pear, Blackcurrant and Cherry one to make an almost mulled wine drink but without the wine obviously.
They are my essentials for a cosy night in,
What are your Christmas cosy night in essentials? Let me know, as I’d love to know!
That is all for blogmas day 6, hope you enjoyed and I will see you at the same time tomorrow. xox