♥Welcome to Blogmas day 2♥
For blogmas day 2, I decided to keep things simple and complete the Christmas tag. Enjoy xox
1. What’s your favourite holiday movie(s)?
You are likely to know this from my post yesterday if you have seen it but Elf is my number one favourite tied with love actually. I am a sucker for a Christmas romance.
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
I really like white and red for Christmas, like candy canes. Also with silver glitter and it’s basically perfection in my eyes! But I also like the colours that are normally used in towns Christmas lights. Just anything that makes it feel festive.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
This depends on what I am doing that day traditionally I’m a PJ girl until Christmas dinner time, then I dress up!
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My gorgeous and strong sister. It has been a tough year for her but she’s come out strong and fighting. She is my inspiration and motivation in life.
5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
It’s always been a tradition in our family to open the presents throughout Christmas morning. Stockings first always.
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Once but it didn’t go to plan.. so maybe try again this year!!!
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Relaxing with my family and spending time with them since I don’t see them very often due to being in university. I also love to spend some time celebrating the festivities with my friends.
8. Any Christmas wishes?
For my family, friends to have a happy and relaxing time, and that no stress or MH issues bother them. I also would like this year to be the best Christmas yet.
9. Favorite Christmas smell?
I love the smell of a real Christmas tree even though it makes me sneeze! That, and I love the smell of candy canes because I love mint. Or the smell you get when you walk around the Christmas markets.
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Pigs in blankets forever, please!
Let me know some Christmassy things about you in the comments!
Love Always – G x